The mission of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension is that of an educational partnership helping people put research-based knowledge to work for economic prosperity, environmental stewardship and an improved quality of life.
The Duplin County Cooperative Extension Service offers educational programs and technical assistance based on local needs in the areas of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 4-H and Youth Development, Family and Consumer Science and Community and Rural Development.
Our educational programs focus upon:
- Enhancing Agricultural, Forest and Food Systems
- Strengthening and Sustaining Families
- Developing Responsible Youth
- Building Quality Communities
- Conserving and Improving the Environment and Natural Resources
One of the Duplin County Telecenters is located in the Cooperative Extension Office and is open to the public during regular office hours.