Duplin Partners For Health
Duplin Partners for Health is a Certified Healthy Carolinians Task Force that promotes a Healthier and Safer Lifestyles for all Citizens.
Duplin Partners for Health sponsors the following
- Health Screenings for Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Dental Health
- The Winners Circle Dining Program
- Preschool Programs through Smart Start
- Health is Wealth Educational Forums in the Middle Schools
- Tobacco Free Schools Program
- Pediatric Asthma Education
- Stairwell Initiative
Co-chairs of Duplin partners for Health are: Lynn Hardy , Carolina East; and Paula Echols-Miller, Duplin County Partnership for Children. Partnership meetings are held every other month at locations throughout Duplin County and at Duplin General Hospital.
For more information or to help promote a Healthier Duplin County , please contact:
Sheila Grady, Program Director (910)296-6446 email@example.com
Cindy Slaughter (910)296-2694 firstname.lastname@example.org