To operate and maintain the County Airport in a safe, efficient and professional manner, striving to promote a positive image of Duplin County to the flying public and the public at large.
- Open daily except Thanksgiving and Christmas – On call 24-7
- Provide full service aircraft refueling, towing and hangar services
- Provide a “neat and clean” facility, inside and out
- Caretakers of 425 acre public use, public access, general aviation facility
- Assist in promotion of adjacent Economic Development Commission’s AirPark
- Provide “Southern Hospitality” promoting local dining, lodging and tourism opportunities