Duplin County Government seeks career-oriented professionals who have a
commitment to public service.
To apply, you must meet all minimum job requirements. Download and submit a
Duplin County Application by
- Mail to the Human Resources Office, Duplin County Administrative Building, PO Box 910, Kenansville, NC 28349 or
- Hand deliver to Duplin Administrative Building, 224 Seminary Street, Kenansville, NC or
- E-mail the completed job application and attachments such as a resume’, college transcript, letters of references, etc. to email@example.com
Offers of employment with Duplin County are contingent upon successful completion of:
- Background check
- Credit check for those positions involving handling money
- Reference check
- Pre-employment substance abuse screening
- Driver’s authorization
- Fitness Agility tests and Medical Physicals for those positions involving strenuous activity such as Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, etc.
Duplin County participates in the Federal e-Verify program