Duplin County Government seeks career-oriented professionals who have a commitment to public service.
To apply, you must meet all minimum job requirements.
Download, Complete and Submit a
Duplin County Application (for other county positions) or
The PD107-2022 (for positions at the Department of Social Services and Health Department)
PD107-2022.pdf – Application for Employment
- Mail to the Human Resources Office, Duplin County Administrative Building, PO Box 910, Kenansville, NC 28349 or
- Hand deliver to Duplin Administrative Building, 224 Seminary Street, Kenansville, NC or
- E-mail the completed job application and attachments such as a resume’, college transcript, letters of references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duplin County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Offers of employment with Duplin County are contingent upon successful completion of:
- Background check
- Credit check for those positions involving handling money
- Reference check
- Pre-employment substance abuse screening
- Driver’s authorization
- Fitness Agility tests and Medical Physicals for those positions involving strenuous activity such as Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, etc.
Duplin County participates in the Federal e-Verify program